Input Sask – We are a ChampionMarch 2, 2023
SCBEX 25th Anniversary Business Excellence AwardsJune 26, 2023
“The latest deficit will be human capital.”
Many employers have changed the way they work, and as we come out of the pandemic, employers and employees will look for a new normal. What will that look like for you? One thing is for sure; it will never go back to the way it was before the pandemic. Employers and employees will need to adapt to the new reality in the job market. Research shows some interesting trends that will undoubtedly impact your organization as we come out of the pandemic.
In this session, you will discover:
- The trends that will impact the labour market this year and beyond
- The impact the pandemic has on the way people work, and employers do business
- The effect the hybrid workplace is having on global competition for resources
- Why employee engagement is critical to employee attraction, retention and productivity
- Reasons why people join, stay and leave their employers.
- Successful leadership characteristics managers need to navigate today’s challenging times.
"As the world emerges from the grip of the pandemic, a new reality is taking shape - a shortage of skilled labour. To thrive in this new environment, employers must learn to adapt and attract top talent while retaining their current workforce."