Living Sky Casino
- Convention Facilities & Services
- Restaurants & Bars
Since being incorporated as a non-profit organization, SIGA has become a leader in the industry. By combining gaming with traditional First Nations hospitality, our guests are treated to a truly unique entertainment experience.
The Living Sky Casino is southwest Saskatchewan's newest entertainment attraction. Located on the Trans-Canada highway, the casino offers excellent accessibility to the million plus vehicles which pass through the area each year.
The Sky Centre, a state-of-the-art multi-purpose entertainment venue attracts additional business and travelers to the community.
The $35M casino is a joint First Nations economic development with File Hills Qu'Appelle Tribal Council, Nekaneet First Nation and the Saskatchewan Indian Gaming Authority.
Celebrate Culture in the Southwest at the Living Sky Casino 3rd Annual Pow Wow! Originally set for February 2014, the event has been moved to a later date in the 2014/15 fiscal year in conjunction with Living Sky Casino's 5th Anniversary and Swift Current's Centennial Celebrations. For more information contact: Trevor Marion at 306-778-5720
- 50,000 square feet
- Native American Casino design
- Architect: Thalden /Boyd of Las Vegas, Nevada / Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Ticket in - ticket out slot machines
- 8 live table games
- Sky Centre (performing arts multi-function facility)
- Employs over 200 full-time/part-time and casual positions
- Open to the public: December 29, 2008